Taste of DC is the Mid-Atlantic’s premier culinary festival, featuring more than 65+ restaurants, a local artisan and craft market, live entertainment and performances, flights of craft beer and regional wine selections at the Taste of DC Beer Garden where attendees can Sip, Savor & Celebrate all weekend long!
Saturday, October 7th from 10:00am–10:00pm | Sunday, October 8th from 11:00am–6:00pm
This year’s Taste of DC is bigger than ever! Join us for: –
- Restaurant Row: Come sample food from more than 65 of the region’s most popular restaurants
- Sip your way through flights of craft beer and regional wine selections at the Taste of DC Beer Garden
- Enjoy the ultimate tailgate party with the return of the DC Chili Cookoff.
- Sample chili, beer, barbecue and check out the competitive cook-off on Sunday, sponsored by ABW – An artisan market featuring local businesses
- Enjoy nonstop entertainment on multiple stages!
Plus, Taste After Dark turns up on Saturday night from 7-10pm with DJ Julian Rivera and Party Mode Live! The Taste of DC Beer Garden will be flowing & DC’s best food trucks will be serving – get ready to celebrate at Taste of DC!
Where: The Festival Grounds at RFK Stadium
On the Scene: